Wednesday, October 18, 2006

 

Sweet Child O Mine

Juan and I have added on to the family. My mom is even calling herself "Gramma Brenda".

We went and picked up Sancho Panza, the Wonder Poodle from the rescue home last Sunday. (The trek to Buffalo was an interesting one, what with the insane amount of snow and tree damage.)

Sancho is a very sweet, but VERY skinny (only 8 lbs) little black poodle. He was timid at first, though now we have discovered several of his endearing qualities, such as rolling in other dog's poop and ripping sanitary pads to shreds. (unused ones, and that was my sister's fault anyway)
I wish I had a picture to post, but the inlaws took my camera with them on vacation.
Hopefully soon!

Comments:
COOOOOL!!!!!!!!!!!!! cfsl
 
Ah a puppy, I bet you will spoil him rotten and he'll be so happy.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?