Saturday, March 05, 2005

 

.....

OK, I'm not really quite sure what is going on, but after signing up and attempting to use 3 blogs in 2 days, this is the one that has worked the best.
I AM feeling somewhat resentful at the fact that i cannot post pictures. It seems that Blogger's photo software is NOT compatible with my SUPERCOOL eMac.
I don't know what's up with that.
It's a lot like computer discrimination, and that really pisses me off. Because there is no reason why my face and the adorable face of my fiancee and my friends should NOT be posted to my own blog.
I am writing an official complaint and hopefully this matter will be resolved eventually.
Or I may just break down and pay for a blog.
who the hell knows.
I'm tired after starting 3 blogs that haven't worked in 2 days.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?