Wednesday, March 23, 2005

 

Breakfast!


IMG_0010
Originally uploaded by lizzyjane.
Juan is a person who is rarely surprised.
For example, if I wrap up a T-shirt in an alarm clock box, he knows it is a T-shirt in an alarm clock box, even before he removes the paper. I no longer allow him to shake his gifts before opening them. But it doesn't matter. He just has to look, ad then he says "That present is the DVD I have wanted for 2 years, and it is wrapped in a humidifier box because you want to suprise me." And he is ALWAYS right. At christmas time, I have to hide his presents until just before he opens them, because even if it is something hard to guess, he will figure it out, given enough time to stare at the wrapped package.
This is incredibly frustrating to me, because I am a peson who delights in surprising others.
But I got him today! I told him the meatballs I was making for dinner turned out terrible (they didn't--- they were really fabuolus), so I made him bacon and eggs. When he came over for dinner, I presented him with this plate. Look! It's CANDY!! hehhehe!!! hehehehe! He was SO surprised that he laughed out loud and immediately took a picture of it with his camera phone. I was delighted.
The bacon is made of coconut and the eggs are an orange cream in the middle, surrounded by an extremely sugary white substance. It was so hysterical. But I am still frustrated by the extremes I have to go to to surprise this man!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?