Sunday, March 13, 2005

 

Clairvoyance or Coincidence?

Ladies and Gentleman,
My best friend Jena is in labor RIGHT NOW! As we speak!
The nurses are saying that Payton will make her entrance to the world by midnight tonight!! (California time, they live in Sacramento)
I am concretely convinced of my suberb psychic powers. I posted abut Payton this morning, had 2 conversations about her with my mom and grandma and NOW,....SHE"S A COMIN!!!!
She must have felt my vibes from across the country.
I hope to post a picture of my first niece within the next few days!!!
heheheheehe!!!
i can barely contain myself!!!!

Comments:
YAYYYY!! good luck jena!!

-- meghan
 
Congratulations! I hope Payton always has the love of many wonderful people like you!

--Ann
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?