Monday, March 07, 2005

 

Handsome Prince


IMG_0003
Originally uploaded by lizzyjane.
This is my fiancee Juan.
He is the love of my life, and I feel like the luckiest girl alive.
I love him because he is SO patient with me and is Ok with it if I feel the need to start baking a batch of chocolate chip cookies at 10 pm. I also love him because he likes me best when I am 10 pounds overweight.

He is from Puerto Rico and is bilingual! I love to hear him speak in spanish, it sounds so romantic to me.
I, however, have only learned the typical dirty words.

Comments:
Juan, what a handsome picture you take... Liz thanks for making me feel apart of the computer world and introducing me to your blog
 
ahh juan! te quiero para amar mi tuerca. (hmm, that's supposed to say that i love you for loving my nut. does it translate that way?)

-- megnut
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?