Monday, March 14, 2005

 

I'M AN AUNTIE TODAY!


IMG_0008
Originally uploaded by lizzyjane.
I was so excited today after I got off the phone with Jena.
I got ready for work, and headed out to the store. I should note here that I work with Jena's sister Lyndsey.
At the store, I bought pink flowers, pink candy and pink lollipops. When I got to work, I made this sign for Lyndsey and I taped it to her office door. Then I left her the pink flowers and the pink candy. But I kept the lollipops for myself, and following in the Puerto Rican tradition, I got up in everyone's face and a handed them a pink lollipop while grinning maniacally, exclaiming "I"M AN AUNTIE TODAY!" I got many congratulations and just as many strange looks.
This was all BEFORE 8 am.
The excitement began to wear off at 8:30, when a preschool student threw a pair of Power Ranger underwear at my head. And he didn't miss.
At least it was clean.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?