Wednesday, March 09, 2005

 

Sick and Pathetic


IMG_0002
Originally uploaded by lizzyjane.
Here I am suffering from a terrible cold.
I know it is terrible because I don't even feel like shovelling handfuls of chocolate into my mouth every 10 minutes.

I'm probably dying.

I made a terrible dinner this evening involving lemon juice, sour cream and pasta. I have no idea what I was thinking. I think it was the summery picture of a big blue bowl with two children laughing jubilantly as they scooped it onto their plates. That was pretty convincing. If jubilant children can eat it, so can I.
Those children were obviously being paid in mass quuantities of giant chocolate chip cookies after the photo shoot.

Thank you to Juan who ran down the street to the soup deli to get me some minnestrone, instead of suffering through the catastrophe I prepared.

Thank you very much to my wonderful friend Catherine who is a computer guru, and keeps answering computer questions for us!

Comments:
Yet another question.. how do lemon juice, sour cream and pasta go together? Hmmm... maybe you should eat cookies instead! I am sorry that you feel sick. Juan is a good man for getting the soup- you keep resting and watch American Idol. That will make you feel better.
Jena
 
whoaaaa man, that is a bad sounding combo! jena is right, stick with the cookies.

-- megnut
 
Dairy + citrus = curdle.

Re:Your Comment on my blog:
My dad is the only one who got them. He didn't get the choir one though, he had to google it. You look cute for being sick.
 
Hope you don't mind. I happened upon your blog by accident. Don't feel bad I am not only a new blogger but a fairly new computer user also. Talk about feelings -- I just feel plain old dumb. Thanks to your friend Catherine at least I know now what "html" and "url" mean. Thank her for me.
 
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?