Friday, March 11, 2005

 

Unfinished Business

I would just like to tell everyone that I am going to see Robots tonight at the IMAX theater! I will let you know how it is.
I would also like to say that I am collecting the redemption codes for free iTunes songs from the Pepsi tops. If anyone doesn't want their code, please pass it on to me! I will consider it payment for entertaining you with squirrel stories.
I am also going to pass on an adorable quote that one of my kindergaten students said today. His class went on a field trip to the local high school to see a musical production the high schoolers were performing. (Aesop's Fables, something or other, geared towards little ones). When the class got off the bus and entered the high school, the little one said in an awe-inspired voice
"WOW! We're in NEW YORK CITY!!!!!!!"
hehehe!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?