Thursday, March 10, 2005

 

A word (or few) on....

John Stamos.
I am staying home sick from work today.
I just could not subject myself to 6 straight hours of screaming 4 year olds while my head is feeling like it is about to pop.
In order to rest up for tomorrow, I have parked myself on the couch in front of the morning talk shows.
John Stamos is doing the circuit promoting his new show "Jake in Progress", a sitcom about (surprise!) a newly single man looking for love....specifically NOT with models.
How IRONIC that this show's plot coincides with John Stamos' recent and public breakup with Rebecca Romijn! I'm SURE that this has NOTHING to do with his recent divorce!
John Stamos appears as if he is over-acting for 5 minute stints on Regis and Kelly and Good Morning America.
He is over zealous in his flirtations with Kelly Rippa and Robin Roberts. He kises Kelly for just a little too long on the cheek....he asks Robin Roberts when can he "expect her hand is on his knee?",
His false enthusiasm in describing his new life as being ' a new challenge that I can't wait to wake up every morning and embrace whatever comes my way" translates into:
"Please help me. I have fallen into a chasm of depression, which becomes deeper and more desperate each time my ex-wife and her new (much younger) boyfriend Jerry O'Connell are published in an entertainment journal making out in an airport. "

As the interview continues, it is obvious that John Stamos is HIGH AS A KITE, as demonstrated by comments such as:
"I"MREALLYLOVINGMYNEWLIFE!!!! IHAVEANEWPLACEANDANEWLIFE!!! IMEAN,ITISREALLYGREATTOBEABLETOSTART ANEWLIFEATAGE41!!!!! IHADAPARTYATMYNEWPLACEANDABEAUTIFULGIRLCAMEOVERANDICOULDNT WAITTO KISS HER!!!! WOW,ITISSOGREATTOHAVEANEWLIFE!!!!! REGIS!!! LETMELEANOVERANDGIVE YOUAKISSONNATIONAL TELEVISION!!! MAKESUREYOUWATCHMYNEWSHOWJAKEINPROGRESS!! ITTRULYHASNOTHINGTODOWITHMYRECENT DIVORCETOACTRESS/MODELREBECCAROMIJN!!!! IHATEMODELS!!!! BUTI LOVEMYNEWLIFE!!!"

SOMEBODY! PLEASE HELP ME!!!!

Comments:
I'm sorry you are sick. I am sure John Stamos's motives are totally pure and untainted. I would try to kiss Keppy Ripa if I got the chance. She is fascinating. -CfS
 
john stamos can try and try, but he will never be more than uncle jesse catsophoweveryouspellitolous from full house to me.
--nut
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?