Saturday, March 26, 2005

 

Yet Another Evening at Home


IMG_0026
Originally uploaded by lizzyjane.
Tonight we celebrated Unce Mark's 50th birthday. My mom made peppercorn pork loin , carrots au gratin and garlic roasted potatoes. We had chocolate raspberry cake for dessert from the bakery. After dinner we entertained ourselves by watching family videos. When that got boring, Matt crawled inside this expanding ball. He pretended he was in an egg. Matt is my sister's boyfriend. That girl in the picture is my sister Eileen. She is super cute.

Comments:
The ladies M are cute indeed. I covet your dinner. cfs
 
i'm sorry, but i can't think of eileen as older than 5. it just isn't right that she is old enough to have a boyfriend! -- nut

ps, she is super cute though!!
 
I covet your dessert!!! Although I get to enjoy my favorite treat today... straight from Rachacha, my Andy's Candies solid milk chocolate Easter bunny! Happy Easter!
 
oops that was from the southern polyp
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?