Friday, April 15, 2005

 

Appointments

I have a family dentist. My entire family and I have been going to this dentist for at least 25 years. It is a very nice dentist.
His secretarial staff leaves a LITTLE something to be desired.
They call MY cell phone everytime my mom, sister, dad or one of my two brothers has a dental appointment. I have addressed this issue NUMEROUS times with the 19 year old girls who now run the office.
They seem highly confused by the fact that I do not live with the people they are trying to call. I explain to them that I have moved from home and you can reach the rest of my family at their home telephone, and NOT my cell phone. I have even given them my parents telephone number several times.
Today, they called my cell AGAIN to remind my mom and my sister they have a dental appointment on Monday.
In order to impress upon this young lady the COMMON SENSE of above stated repetetive situation, I said
"You have called the wrong number. This is Elizabeth. You are trying to reach my parents house. I DO NOT LIVE THERE ANYMORE. I am all GROWN UP."

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?