Saturday, April 30, 2005

 

the glory of a boy

Jason Mraz, you rock my freaking world.
I have been to small shows before, such as Rusted Root and Pork Tornado, however, a small ACOUSTIC show is just UNBELIEVEABLE. Wow.
The only bad thing is that Geneseo (in the middle of a rural farming community) smells like cow. So did the gym where the show was. So did I when I got home, and I continued to smell like a cow until my morning shower. Even my clothes still reek. (They are in the laundry basket, stinking up all the other clothes)
I don't know how you ladies managed NOT to smell like cow crap 24/7 while you went to school at Geneseo.

Comments:
We DID smell like cow, but after a few days you just get used to it because EVERYTHING smells like cow. It just starts to blend into the background. Isn't that a horrible thought? cfs
 
re: your comment. They would have to be full fat brownies.
 
OOOOOO, Was it that bad, yuk.
 
your Blog Site and it is related to the keyword SLOT CAR just like my
 
I really enjoyed it. I have a site/blog also you might really enjoy
 
Oh I KNOW what you mean! Keep up the good work and we will find a happy middle between life and this yet! It never ceases to amaze me how posts like the glory of a boy can just hit the spot and make such a difference. Thanks lizzyjane
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?