Thursday, April 28, 2005

 

Happy Birthday, Norman

Today my brother Tommy turns 24. I wanted to make sure I posted about it before it turns midnight and it's not his birthday anymore.
Tommy lives in Denmark. He is a toy designer for LEGO. Many people do not know that ALL of Lego's operations are run out of Denmark. Except for the "girl" lego division. The one that makes pink legos is in LA.
Anyway, Tommy moved to Denmark 2 years ago, right out of college. They hired him before he even graduated. That is how fabulously talented he is. How he did this without successfully killing my mother is still a mystery to this day. My mother practically had a heart attack when i went to school 60 miles away. I feel slightly perturbed about this situation as I always wanted to move to hawaii, only I didn't want the guilt of killing my own mother from anxiety.
From what i hear from Tommy, Denmark is boring as hell. And that is why he quit LEGO and is moving home. Also because he misses us and his girlfriend. The most fascinating thing about Denmark is that they have a moving dessert, which blows about the country. Also, I hear they have a fabulous Erotica Museum. But I did NOT hear this from my brother. In fact, he ignored me when i emailed him about it. That means he either frequents the erotica museum and doesn't want me to know, or he knows nothing about it and thinks I'm a nymphomaniac.
So anyway, Happy Birthday Tommmy! It is very late here and WAY past my bedtime so excuse the typos. I will see you saturday night when you return home to the states and we can celebrate American Style. No erotica, thank you verymuch

Comments:
Tommy leaving the country = by choice or due to restraining order issued by Erotica Museum?

You make the call.
 
Hooray Tom-Tom!cfs
 
happy birthday tommy!! i forgot that it's the same day as matthew, who is 23 now.

--nut
 
does that include canada? what with the fast ferry FINALLY running and all....

-- nut
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?