Friday, April 22, 2005

 

Holy Cleavage


IMG_0098
Originally uploaded by lizzyjane.
Today was my friend Alex's 23rd birthday. and guess what he wanted to do. He wanted to go to a club and get loaded and check out hot babes. So we did. I strapped on high heels, put on my strapless bra and a halter top, and we were off to the club. It has been a VERY long time since I have been at a club. So I took a photo to prove that we are not just in somebody's terribly decorated living room. Please note the electric yellow bracelet proving that I am over 21 years old. (as if my lack of exposed abdomen and leg was not enough to prove that I am of legal age) Thank goodness Alex came with 12 other people so I could go home at 11:30 and thankfully remove the bra and shoes.

Comments:
Oh Lizzy that is so sweet!!!!
 
so where did you go? and is that alex? from what i can tell of your shirt, it looks cuuuute! --nut
 
My arm looks terribly bumpy because I got my allergy shots yesterday and they always swell to the size of baseballs because I am so sensitive to the practically non-existent dose they can give me without sending me into anaphylactic shock.
 
you look hot in that pic -cfs
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?