Saturday, April 09, 2005

 

I said BROWNIE!


IMG_0043
Originally uploaded by lizzyjane.
Wedding stress has forced me to eat chocolate on a daily basis. Thank goodness for No Pudge Fudge. Here I am eating said brownie. You can tell I am really enjoying it because of the chocolate smeared on my teeth. As you can see, I am wearing my workout clothes. I ate the brownie right before I exercised. That way, it doesn't count. Again, the Big Mac/Diet Coke Theory.

On a crankier note, the garbagemen have not come to my house for 3 weeks. As you can imagine, the trash has been PILING up. Two people even moved out this month, so there is furniture, foodstuffs and old appliances spilling out into the parking lot. The squirrels have left my ceiling and taken up residence in the garbage pile. Hell, they have their own furniture out there. And guess what. The garbage collectors finally decided to show up at the house at 7 AM! On a Saturday! While I am SLEEPING IN!
Complete and total disrespect.

Comments:
LOL, Lizzy you make me laugh! How long before the wedding. If you keep stressing with sweets are you going to fit into your dress when the time comes?
 
ugh! stupid garbagemen! buttt at least they gave the squirrels something else to think about for a while.

oh, and i realllllllllly want one of those brownies! i'll come over and get one before i go to the gym, cause you're right, that way, it doesn't count.

-- nut
 
opps sorry , i met your not going to fit into your dress
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?