Thursday, April 14, 2005

 

just a curbside prophet

with my hand i my pocket and I'm waitin for my rocket to come........

sigh. Bad news. For our anniversary, I bought Juan tickets to a local Jason Mraz show. But it got cancelled because Jason has a respiratory infection and can;t sing.

I am so bummed.

so in lieu of the concert, we are going to sit on my front porch in the sun and get loaded. Anyone who wants to participate is invited. You will have to bring your own alcohol, because in a year, I will most probaly be paying 85 dollars to wine and dine you at my wedding. And there will be NO FREEBIES until then. On that note, I will be charging a dollar everytime you want to use the bathrrom when you come over on Saturday.
A girl has to be creative when it comes to saving for a wedding.

Comments:
Um, I can never come to your house again because I have to pee every thirty minutes. cfs
 
just give me the date & time to show up, and point me to the nearest tree, and i'm all set. -- nut
 
Just pretend that I'm there with you Lizzy I'll have a drink with you from here.

And for heavens sake get the money for the tickets back!!!!
 
no problem for me... i'm a pro at peeing in the great outdoors. i just wish it were that easy for me to come hang out on your porch with you :-(
-southern polyp
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?