Tuesday, April 05, 2005

 

Out of Body Experience

Today, at an out of town conference on autism, I ate THE BEST cookie of my entire life.
I am not exaggerating even a little.
I bit into the golden chewy softness of a 4" round sugar cookie, and immediately lost all self control. It was soft and buttery and sweet...the absolute epitome of cookie fabulousness. It was the COOKIE OF ALL COOKIES.
I seriously considered leaving the conference and parking myself in front of the dessert table to fend off potential attacks on the sugar cookie supply.
Had it not been for my very athletic and in-shape co-worker sitting next to me, I'm SURE I would have eaten AT LEAST 10 cookies.
Two had to suffice.

Comments:
did the very athletic and in shape co-worker eat any of these heavenly cookies? if not, you would have been well within your rights to eat any and all cookies that this co-worker was crazy enough to not eat. -- nut
 
yes, she ate 2 cookies. That is why i felt it was OK for me to eat 2 cookies. But I really wanted the whole tray.
REALLY BAD.
 
Dont those evil athletic and in-shape people anoy you some times. LOL
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?