Wednesday, April 27, 2005

 

Privacy

Yesterday I wrote a post about farts, and Juan admonished me, as seen in the post titled Afterthought. I deleted the original fart post because I really did feel a little embarrassed about it.
So today I thought I would write about MS. Menstrual Syndrome. Because periods are SO MUCH less embarrassing than farts.

Today I had cramps that could paralyze a bear.

Yesterday I was so hormonal and emotional that I actually CRIED during Anthony Federov's performance. I know, I know. It was certainly NOT worthy of my tears. However, I was already crying from Vonzell and Bo's performances. I was on a roll. And the whole interview with his family was a little too much for me to take. The whole immigrant/american dream angle just pushed me over the edge.
The tears quickly turned to indignation at Scott's family interview Ugh, I just become INCENSED when people imply that they had unhappy up-bringings because they didn't have a lot of toys. And it makes me downright ANGRY when they imply they themselves are "Good Parents" because they are going to do the "Right Thing" and give their own children what they "Did Not Have". Meaning a complete set of Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles and every video game system known to human kind.

Comments:
I'm here for you. I too was moved by the AI last night. Somewhat by Bo's Ambervision sunglasses, but mostly because of the box of wine by my side.

I too understand the immigrant/American dream thing, but we must band together for tonight. A-Fed, as strangely un-irritating as he was with his Berenstein Bears haircut, should not have induced tear duct flow in either of us.

Instead, we shall rejoice in the bounty of tonight, when Scott takes his Claire's Boutique eyeglasses and returns home to Carrie's farm.

It must be so.

By the way, thanks for your nice comments on my blog! Hope to see you there again soon.
 
Oh no Lizzy put the fart post back up I showed it to everyone in my house they love it. I was cute and funny, really. We were all laughing. Everyone has had funny fart moments. Oh I'm really sad that you deleted it.
I just told someone here you deleted it and they are disappointed too, even frowning.
 
I have a lot of funny fart moments. I think that lots of toys do not make you a better parent or a happier kid. I do think that cable makes you a happier adult and I advise you to get cable. cfs
 
have your doctor check you for endomitriosis. you have the same symptoms i had.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?