Wednesday, April 06, 2005

 

A Retraction of Sorts

Well, I felt enormously guilty after I wrote last night's post and went to bed. I do not like to make ANYONE feel bad about themselves, even if the DO suck. I would NEVER tell someone I think they suck. I asked myself 'How would Anthony feel if he read my post?" And then I felt terrible because I imagined he would probaby not feel very good.
I need to state that I do not HATE Anthony Federov. I do not even KNOW Anthony Federov. All I know about Anthony Federov is that he pissed me off last night when he thought he could redo a classic song, and turn it into a pop single. He really pissed me off. And he really did suck.

Comments:
I really don't think you have to feel to bad about it. I've seen that show a couple of times and I can't believe that some of the people that go on there have the guts to show the world how bad they really are. lol
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?