Tuesday, April 12, 2005

 

Series of Photos, Same Story


IMG_0075
Originally uploaded by lizzyjane.
Today juan and I went to visit some places to hold the wedding reception. Here I am dressed up in an attempt to convince sales people that I have money to waste at their establishment.
The jacket is my newest Gap purchase. It is an adorable blazer that originally cost 78 dollars. I got it on sale for SEVENTEEN! That was a triumphant shopping day.

So this is the first installment of the story that happened today...

Comments:
ahhhh i love that jacket! i need to go shopping with you! i was in gap the other day, and saw this pair of khakis that had such a nice flare to them that i wanted to cry! i wanted to cry even harder (and not happy tears) at the price :(

-- nut
 
You look so cute in that jacket. I am so proud that you found it for that cheap, too! Very impressive..... Jena
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?