Tuesday, April 19, 2005

 

Stolen Quiz

I am getting a cold. I think it is because on Friday one of my student's came to school with germ-ridden phlegm coming out of every hole in his face. His poor sinuses were so blocked that his eyes were tearing, his nose was running AND he was drooling. Poor guy. This was when he was actually feeling better, and had been out of school for 4 days!!! As a result, I have been up EVERY HOUR since 11 pm last night to blow my nose and pee. Ugh. You can all bet that if phlegm starts to come out of all the holes in my face, you WILL see a picture of it on my blog. I am more than willing to share my pain with the world.
Anyway, on to today's post.
I stole this quiz from a blogger called callieissochatty. Hope you don't mind callie!

I fear: heights
I am: happy
I know: I have many people in my life who love me
I have: a cold
I wish: my cold would go away
I hate: runny noses and frequent urination
I miss: Catherine, Christy and Jena living in Rochester
I fear: childbirth
I hear: birds chirping outside the window
I search: for understanding others
I wonder: who will win american idol
I regret: eating a lot of brownies last week
I love: Juan
I'm lucky because: I have juan
I care: about children with disabilities
I always: am cranky when i don't get 9 hours of sleep
I am not: rude to toll booth workers
I dance: to Phish. In the living room. In the dark.
I sing: only in the car. Pretending to be the next American Idol
I do not always: floss my teeth
I should not: worry about my stupid wedding
I am: worried about my stupid wedding
I love: Juan
I write: everyday
I also fear: the unexpected
I win: at Skip Bo
I lose: at slot machines
I confuse: Juan
I listen: to Phish and Jason Mraz and Counting Crows and Trey Anastasio and two new super cool artists named Amos Lee and Kathleen Edwards
I go: to work everyday
I am glad that: it is sunny and 80 degrees today
I am happy about: being on vacation today
I am obsessed with: chocolate and dessert
I should be: resting on the couch with Regis and Kelly
I want: my cold to GO AWAY

That's it!

Comments:
oh i am SO GLAD that i hung out with you yesterday. guess i should be expecting a cold of my own soon? Haha.

-- nut
 
Dont worry megnut. i did not wipe my nose on your clothing like my student did to me. also, you did not wipe my nose with a slimy tissue.
 
you know, even if i did get your cold, the brownies (or should i say the chocolate chips) make it all worth it...
 
I am watching Regis and Kelly... Jena
 
I wonder who will win American Idol, too.... but I am still to upset to talk about last week... Don't feel bad about the brownies. You needed them to recover from the dissapointment of Nadia being voted off. Jena
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?