Tuesday, April 26, 2005

 

Take a Walk and Fall in Love


IMG_0100
Originally uploaded by lizzyjane.
That is a quote from a sarah paxton song. Sarah Paxton is supposed to be the new Hilary Duff. Sarah has a show on Saturday mornings called Darcy's Wild Life. It is really terrible, but I watch it anyway, mostly because I don't have cable.
Juan and I took an evening walk around the block. Outside of my house is a long street that spans about 4 or 5 blocks, and the median is planted with rows and rows of magnolia trees. They are so beautiful and look like bunches and bunches of cotton candy when you drive past them at 30 mph. They are beautiful but they make me want to claw my face off because I am allergic to them. They make every orifice of my face itch. Each tree has a circle of red tulips planted around the base. I;m sure it is symbolic for somehting, but that requires critical thought. I do not participate in critical thinking between the hours of 4 pm and 8 am. Here is Juan posing in a magnolia tree. He makes the tree prettier.

Comments:
Ahhhhhhhh, SWEET !!!!
 
you haven't seen magnolias til' you come to tennessee... fortunately we don't have any in our yard anymore. but we do have 2 cats. so if you come to visit janet will have to hook you up with a hotel room. even though i know you hated nashville. i love it.
-SP
 
Juan looks so darn cute!!! Jena
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?