Saturday, April 23, 2005

 

WARNING!

WARNING to family members and anyone reading this blog who may even LEAN towards the conservative side. I will discuss alternative lifestyles in this post and do not wish to purposely offend anyone. I will turn off comments if anyone makes a rude or off-color comment. Here we go.

Last night after my clubbing experience with Juan, we started to discuss our wilder days and the places we used to hang out. My FAVORITE place of ALL TIME in college was Club Marcella. Club Marcella is a very special place. It is a drag club. I went there a lot, mostly because everyone there is gay, (and I am obviously a very straight girl) so no disgusting men hit on me. Back to the story. I was explaining to Juan about my favorite drag queens at Club Marcella, and I told him that some of them you could pass on the street and NEVER EVER know that they are men. EVER.
He did not believe me. He thought I was exaggerating.
So I showed him the website, and in particular, this photo:

http://www.clubmarcella.buffalodreamers.com/v.htm
(you may need to copy and paste, because I don't know how to link stuff...)

NOW, BEFORE you go to this link, there needs to be a disclaimer. First of all, you ALREADY know this person is a drag queen. So it is not allowed for you to scrutinize the photo and say 'Oh yeah, that is DEFINITELY a man" No, you are already biased, so that is not a choice. Also, the person in the photo is dressed in DRAG. You must imagine if you saw this girl on the street with normal make up and clothes.
It is important for you to be VERY honest when you tell me what you think.
Juan INSISTS he would know this person was a man, even if he saw her with normal make up and clothes.
I think he is just saying that to vex me.
Comments are open for now. I will close them if anyone is rude about the drag queens. I just want to know if you would EVER know this person is a man if you passed her on the street in normal clothes and makeup.

Comments:
i don't think that i would know the difference. that person is very pretty! my friend ryan used to perform at a club (can't remember the name) and he made one GORGEOUS woman!!

there's a quiz somewhere, i'm looking for it now, where you try to guess if the person pictured is a real woman, or a man in drag. pretty hard actually!

-- nut
 
No Lizzy I don't think that I would think anything except Gee that's a tall woman.lol
Have you ever seen "To Wong Foo", I was looking for her adams apple (men have one that sicks out ,women don't) but I didn't even see that on her.
 
here it is!

http://www2.b3ta.com/femaleorshemale/

-- nut
 
that quiz was fascinating. i got 12/16 right. not bad!
 
yeah, that is true. just as i can't stand for a man to be skinnier than i am. and.... there are quite a few. -- nut
 
I would for sure not know that was a guy. And I am pissed because guys have skinny hips and thick eyelashes. cfs
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?