Saturday, April 09, 2005

 

Where Was Her Stylist?

No matter how much weight I gain from daily brownie consumption, I can take comfort in the fact that on my wedding day, I could NEVER look as hideous as Camilla Parker Bowles did today.
The day of her ROYAL wedding.
She had a bird-like hat NESTING in her hair! In CHURCH!
It was blasphemous.
The woman is marrying a man richer than GOD, and she hired someone to put FEATHERS in her hair. CAMILLA! Where is your Good English Sense??? You should have hired Colin Cowie to dress you in Vera Wang and NO HAT! He's English! He probably would have done it for free!

Comments:
bout damn time he made an honest woman out of her! but let's face it, she is marrying a guy who bears a distinct resemblance to a potato, complete with large dumbo ears. how much sense can she really have? -- nut
 
I liked her dress. And she had to wear a head covering. They all wore hats. Princess Diana had the UGLIEST wedding dress ever.
 
I missed it.Was she dressed that bad. To bad, as for the hat in some religions the womens head is to be covered with something hat, scarf , etc. I'll have to check her out. Have to see the hat?
 
I do realize it wa spart of the festivities for everyone to wear a hat. Each hat was worse than the next. By no means was Camilla's hat the worst.
I was simply horrified by the spectacle of a crown of feathers poking out of her head at weird angles. It was not at all classic, elegant or even pretty. It was just UGLY.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?