Friday, April 15, 2005

 

Who Put Their Fingers in the Banana Bread?


IMG_0080
Originally uploaded by lizzyjane.
I came home late last evening and went directly to bed. When I woke up this morning and went into the kitchen to cut myself a slice of fresh banana bread for breakfast. (I made it Wednesday night)
And this is what I found. A big giant hunk was gone, and the plastic wrap was not pulled back over, so the bread got all dried out. I was so mad at Juan. I thought: "How inconsiderate that he dried out my banana bread, and didn't even use a knife to slice it...that looks like he...used his HANDS?"
I looked around. I noticed that the muffins I had made were on the floor, and they were savagely ripped out of their platic wrap.
Uh huh...things are coming together....
I looked at the counter. A variety of my cooking utensils were strewn about.
Uh HUH!
I thought DAMMIT! Where did this freaking squirrel come from NOW?
I looked at the ceiling. No holes or open spaces that the ravenous little critter could have clawed through....I looked under the sink, but nothing was out of place. I had NO CLUE. It is a mystery squirrel.

Comments:
YOU HAVE TO MOVE. cfs
 
agreed. i was gonna say to make a batch of cookies laced with cyanide for your squirrely friend and his buddies, but catherine's idea is better. plus, i don't want MY squirrel pete (who ate out of my dad's hand the other day! PETE IS BACK!!!) to accidentally eat one of your cookies!!

-- nut
 
How many squirrels do you have in that area I thought the squirrel died.
 
OOOOOOOOOO the banana bread looks so good, I have really got to make it. Every time I go to the store I forget to buy the ingredients.
 
It is time for a new apartment. Jena
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?