Thursday, May 19, 2005

 

Another Verb

PMS, is IN FACT a verb.
As in: "Sure it's OK if I eat this extra handful of M&M's! I'm PMSing"
OR
"Leave me alone you screaming devil child! I am PMSing!"
AND
"NO I CANNOT WAIT FOUR MINUTES FOR MY BAG OF POPCORN TO FINISH POPPING! CAN'T YOU SEE I'M PMSING?"

Since I am PMSing this week, I decided to try emotional eating with healthy snacks such as light popcorn. After eating 2 bags in one afternoon, I am certainly not looking forward to my next bowel movement. Five cups of corn kernels scraping my colon for 2-3 days could possibly result in a National Security Alert.

Comments:
Come on, M&M's have protien, calcium... and they just make you feel better than popcorn. Eat up! Jena
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?