Friday, May 13, 2005

 

Blog Frenzy

Oh dear. I have over 25 blogs on my favorites list. And I check them all everyday.
Is this my newest addiction?
I must do something. Juan is starting to get a complex. All I do is blog.

Today on the Stairmaster, I got a sweat stain on my chest. This was exciting and horrifying all at the same time:
'Yes! I am getting a fab workout!.......wait.........wait...... HEY! my BOOBS are sweating!!!

I suppose that boob sweat is better than butt sweat. Have you ever witnessed a guy with "Sweat -Hole"? The dreaded sweat forming on the gym shorts in a circular shape, directly over someone's ANUS?

It's bad.

Comments:
Lizzy , you are so warped , I love ya.
 
dude. speaking of sweat... there is a guy at my gym.... he's a bigger gentleman, but i don't hold that against him, cause the fact that he is going to the gym is killer. but anyways. he loves wearing shorts that ride up his ass and a white wife beater. he gets coverrrrrrred in sweat. soooo nasty!!!

-- nut
 
GROSS! cfs Boobs do sweat a lot. THe underneath part.
 
Janet and I went to the Austin City Limits Festival last summer in Texas. I've NEVER seen so much sweat in one place. This year, we're making fun t-shirts to wear during the festival. Our favorite so far is the "I'm With Sweaty" design, with arrows pointing in ALL directions.
-SP
 
that shirt idea is AWESOME!!! hahahaha!!

-- nut
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?