Tuesday, May 03, 2005

 

Eileen's Scarf


IMG_0124
Originally uploaded by lizzyjane.
My little sister has every good gene my family has to offer. She got the skinny gene, she got the cleaning gene, she also got the artistic and crafty gene. She has recently picked up knitting. Here is her first attempt at a scarf. Pretty damn good. She is even a quilter. She made an ENTIRE quilt BY HERSELF for her boyfriend for christmas. After 2 years, I still need weekly help from my Nonnie. Sigh. It is OK though. I am coming to terms with my genes. I have the 'Ample Bosom and Curvaceous Hips" gene. And if Nonnie has patience for me, then I have patience for me too.

Comments:
eileen is a talented girl! that's very pretty!

oh, and i know what you're saying. i got the big boob gene and the ghetto booty gene. figures i take after my grandpa and not my grandma! -- nut
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?