Sunday, May 22, 2005

 

hey hey!

Generally, on a saturday bight I am awakened at 2 am by the loud stomping of the perons livbiing above me. This means she isstumblnghome dunk from the bars.
Tonight i am the stumblingdrubnk. My cosuin got me drink. I have not seen him in 20 year,s That makes me feel old becayse olny old people say "I havent seen you in 20 eyars'
I uess toay I am old.
He looks like tom cruise.
I had 5 drinks.
At the bar, I am sure i made manyembarrsaaig commnts which i will not remember tomororw.
It has been a long time since I had 5 drinks in 5 hurs.
I played pool and darts.
Some other ladyat the bar was snging a U2 song into her pool stck, She looked like a total asshole and I laughed at her.
alos, the DJ played MC Hammer's 2Legit2 qwit,
I thought this was funny because my cusin did all the old school finger movemets. Then I lookes around abd averyone else was doing old school finger movementd ad they looked ike asshole.s
I stopped doing finge rmovementd and finished my drink.
We also played Photo Hunt on those bar computers with all the games,
I love photo hunt. i love to play the Erotica Version because i am not distraceted by the women's fake and large oobs and i can find the mistakes pretty fast.
Excpet when i drink 5 drinks. Juan had to help me today,
We calledmy bestfriend catherine on the phone at 2 am to harass her. I am glad we did nt wake her up. She said she was already awake watching Kinsy Lohan on SNL. I dont remember what we talked abot. Juan made me hang up agter awhile,
We also called my mom. She told us not to come ove.r
now i have the hiccups.
I am makingt he assumptio n that i will not bep in timr for church tomorrow.
hiccup
That lady really looked stupid when she was singing a U2 song into he rpool st ick. Please do not sing into your pool sticks. It is embarrassing and runk people will blog about you. If I was your friend and you were singing ainto a pool stck, I would tell you tht you look dumb and i would make you stop.
gnight

Comments:
We talked about Indiana JOnes. I hope you feel ok today. :)
 
Why didn't you just grab her pool stick and bop her on her head and put her out of her misery.

If she was drunk maybe she wouldn't even remember it.
 
jebus, i go away for a weekend, and look at you! haha!!! i LOVE drunken posting!!

-- nut
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?