Thursday, May 12, 2005

 

How Could I Forget?

I forgot to say:
SO LONG ANTHOMY FEDEROV!
You should have been gone 3 weeks ago when you sang "Climb every Mountain"

hahaha
I will serenade you with a farewell song from (ironically) the Sound of Music. And I will do it better than you ever could. And I am not singing, I am typing. It's stil better than you.

So long, farewell, alveeder-zang, adieu!
Adieu, adieu, to yuh and yuh and yuh!

dee dee dee dee dee dee dee dee dee, dee dee dee dee dee dee..........

Comments:
Poor A-Fed. He clearly will not go the way of the Clay Aiken, there will be no women knocking on his door (Fedmates!), no record deal . . . maybe he can lead the church choir?

To yuh and yuh and yuh! Hilar.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?