Monday, May 02, 2005

 

I Should Know Better

Two days ago, I committed an unforgivable act.

I burned a batch of brownies.

I was making a new low fat recipe in muffin tins instead of a bar pan. When I make brownies in a bar pan, I eat the entire pan in 2 hours. When I make brownies in a muffin tin, I have a much better idea of how many servings I am eating. I can usually guilt myself into stopping after 4 or 5 out of a dozen brownies are gone.

Anyway, I burned them. I checked after 15 minutes, and they were still gooey inside. 5 minutes later, they were burned. But I ate them anyway. I just covered them in frosting and they were fine.

Comments:
do you have an entire shelf in your kitchen filled with brownie mix? -SP
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?