Sunday, May 01, 2005

 

Is That Him?


IMG_0111
Originally uploaded by lizzyjane.
When it comes to my family, I must ALWAYS ask myself the question: "What is the MOST obnoxious thing I can do RIGHT NOW?"
Here we are waiting for my brother to come home from Denmark. They changed the airport, and now family and friends must wait behind glass for their loved ones. I insisted we all press ourselves up against the glass as he walked up the concourse. For some reason, everyone did it. This is only half of us. We are armed with noisemakers and american flags and balloons.

Comments:
Hey who is the knitter? cfs
 
i was just at the airport friday to pick up my daddy. i was shocked to see how much it had changed, what with the glass partitions and whatnot. i saw ALOT of smudges on the glass and asked myself "self, how did all those smudges get on the glass?" now i know.

-- nut
 
yay! welcome back Tommy!! I myself will hopefully be arriving at that airport in a few short weeks! -SP
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?