Wednesday, May 25, 2005

 

Menstrual Hell

This is seriously the worst Menstrual Cycle I have experienced in my entire life. For the past 10 days I have participated in the following menstrual activities:
- Curling up in the fetal position and crying for three hours
- Snapping at Juan (Nobody should EVER snap at Juan because he is the most patient, loving and gentle man on earth)
- Making and eating large quantities of chocolate truffles
-Eating marshmallow fluff with a spoon
-Yelling at the computer internet banking screen
-Making sarcastic comments to coworkers under my breath
-Taking off-handed remarks personally
- Becoming angry and frustrated with people I usually love and can't wait to spend time with
-Swearing at The Firm Master Instructor as she leads me through a series of kick squats while smiling and stating "This is FUN!"

If this is what I have to look forward to for another 25 years, I would prefer a hysterectomy IMMEDIATELY.

Comments:
*cancels plans to call up my friend liznut until her bitchy counterpart goes away*

i'm kidding of course. if you ever need someone to bitch at, i'm here for you :)

-- nut
 
Blog hopping and came across your post. It reminded me of something a male friend once told me:

"Women are useless for 3 of the 4 weeks in a month. You see, the first week they experience PMS, Premenstrual Syndrome. After that, you've got the week when they are actually on their period. Then by the 3rd week they've moved on to PMS again, but this time it's the Post-Menstrual Syndrome Recovery week. So really, woman are only good for 1 week each month."

Men!

I do sympathize with you. Sometimes it's a wild ride, physically, mentally, and emotionally. But it's part of what makes a woman who she is.
 
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
 
concrete kitty, I understand what you're saying but I don't think Lizzy cares right now who she is , I think she just wants the bi**h from within to go away. Feel better soon Lizzy.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?