Monday, May 16, 2005

 

Misc


IMG_0052
Originally uploaded by lizzyjane.
Here are some more of my nonnie's quilts. I like the one on the left. If you look closely, the border is hand quilted in four straight lines. this is the detail I am going to ATTEMPT on my Denyse Schmidt type quilt when it is done. I cna't promise anything, because I usck at hand quilting. I need to learn how to machine quilt. It is cheating, but if I am going to keep up this hobby for a lifetime, I better start finding some shortcuts!

Juan suprised me today with a computer program for learning Spanish. It is so cool. It even has a lady in the upper right corner who is my teacher. She talks to me and everything. Hopefully this will help me not to look like such an asshole in front of Juan's family.
Time for Antiques Roadshow!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?