Friday, May 06, 2005

 

PROM


IMG_0128
Originally uploaded by lizzyjane.
Today is the Senior Ball at my sister's high school. Here is my hottie-boom-ba-loddy sister with her boyfriend Matt. They are feeling disappointed here because the tux shop would not rent a hot pink coat to Matt.

Oh, the memories that came flooding back today! Jena in bright blue, Christy in light blue, Catherine and Becky were my dates. We sang Celine Dion's "All By Myself" into the flatware during the dancing portion. Oh yes, and the co-ed sleepover at Catherine's house after the party. Some guy jumped off the stairs and broke his nose. He was really pouty about it too.

Comments:
He was so dumb. Who tries to do a flip down the stairs? He deserved the broken nose. cfs.
 
dayyyyyyum!! eileen is lookin HOT!!!

-- nut
 
Oh my god! That is EILEEN??? Holy cow! I guess I haven't seen her in a while... she looks great! I had forgotten about the party at Catherine's. Remember Josh Rosenthal, Lizzy???
 
I second Catherine's comment!!! Jena
 
sigh. Josh Rosenthal.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?