Sunday, May 15, 2005

 

Remembering...

Old school TV. Especially old school Nickelodeon. I am trying to remember as many shows as possible...Salute Your Shorts, You Can't Do That on Television, Muppet Babies, Fraggle Rock, My Pet Monster...

Help me out here, people. I am trying to remember the name of the show with Dave Coulier as the host and he used to say "Cut... it.... Out" all the time. There was also a woman who screamed in a high pitched voice: "ah-ah-ah, ah-ah-ah"

But the one that is bugging the hell out of me was this show about a Gargoyle. It was NOT the Gargoyle cartoon. I think it was on Nickelodeon, but I could be wrong. It was about a family (they could have been English or Australian, I have no clue, but they did have an accent) and they had this stone gargoyle they kept in the yard. The gargoyle had moose-like antlers and a funny, friendly/menacing grin on it's face. Strange music used to play whenever the camera flashed to the gargoyle....

Anyway, anyone caring to remnisce about old school TV or who remembers my gargoyle TV show, please help!

Comments:
Dave Coulier hosted a show in 1990 called "america's funniest people"

last week on family guy, peter said "i don't know" and got slimed. it was so so so funny, and i bet there are alot of people who didn't get it!

i REALLY liked the nickelodeon game show "hidden temple" ... so fun!

-- nut
 
http://www.tvtome.com/tvtome/servlet/ShowMainServlet/showid-3102/Out_of_Control/

it was called out of control. there was a popsicle stick that talked. I used to watch David the Gnome, that one show with Plus and Minus and "Gotcha Last." Also Todays Special that had the mannequin and the mouse that lived in the department store.
 
Are you talking about full house, with the olsen twins? Hilar.
 
Remember "Double Dare" on Nick and "Round House" on Snick (Sat. Night Nick)? Classics.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?