Sunday, May 29, 2005

 

Taking Advantage of the Sunlight

Today was a gorgeous sunny day.
We drove 2 hours to a state park. We sat in chairs on the lake. We read books (The Motorcycle Diaries by "Che"). Juan grilled sausage. We ate an entire angel food cake from Wegmans.
I "soaked up the sun" under cover of 30 SPF sunblock and a long sleeved shirt. (One must protect the delicate skin which has not seen the light of day in over 10 months) Juan finds it highly entertaining as I slather myself with sunblock and incessantly ask "Am I turning pink?"
He does not need to protect his hardy Puerto Rican skin from anything.
We stopped at a roadside stand and bought Butter & Sugar Corn. Mmmm......

Comments:
sounds like a perfect day.

meanwhile, back in randomly rainy rochester, i went to home depot to get some paint, probably got an employee fired, and then painted one of my bookshelves a real pretty brown. i think the highlight was the home depot guy though ;)

-- nut
 
I AM SO JEALOUS!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?