Tuesday, May 31, 2005

 

The TURBOCOOKER

My mom cleaned her garage this past weekend. She had a brand new pan called THE TURBOCOOKER (or something along those lines) which she pawned off on me . It is a fryer, steamer, baker and warmer ALL IN ONE. And it cooks everything ALL TOGETHER so your meal takes only MINUTES to complete! It even came with recipes.
I am a BAKER, not a COOKER (Juan is the cooker. And a baker. I don't like to admit it though).
I thought the TURBOCOOKER was an answer to my severe kitchen handicap.
I have tried several poultry recipes over the past few days.
Here is how dinner has gone recently at my house:

ME: Dinner's Ready!
Juan: Great. I'm hungry!
Me: Me too! Chew chew chew...... "BLECCHH!!! EW! DON'T EAT THAT! IT'S DISGUSTING!"
Juan: Looks at food curiously. Looks as me curiously as if my expression of disgust is a mere ruse. Chew chew chew....... EW! THAT's DISGUSTING!

Me:"Yes, I'd like to place an order for delivery. Sesame chicken please"

So much for saving money for the wedding by eating out less.

Comments:
THe turbo cooker is cool. I saw the infomercial for it. cfs
 
I use it to cook meat-loaf,and it is great for steaming your fish especially salmon put fresh pepper on in it with fresh lemon slices and it always turns out moist and flovorful and you can not over cook it. My specialty among my family is the chicken wings I cook in them as I cook them I ad a half a bottle of BBQ sauce and cook them for about 45 minutes and then I pull half out and put them in the oven for the kids while I ad the hot sauce Chipotle Tobasco and Red wing sauce for onother 10 minutes and them put them in the oven for 10 minutes after I put the thickened sauce in the pan over the chicken and I will put them against anyones wings and my are not fried. By the way I am the dad not the mom and my 6 year old is as picky as the come.
 
I enjoyed your big bra blog. You should check out this big bra site : **SexyBedroomAttire.com**
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?