Monday, May 23, 2005

 

Vomitous Interview

Tom Cruise, you asshole.
Do not mess with the PMSing woman who is watching you on Oprah today.

Tom says "I am just a really romantic guy. I LOVE to be in relationships and I believe that women deserve to be treated like royalty. Communication and trust and taking care of others...it is just unparalleled for me"

Oh yes, Tom. You mean you love to be in relationships SO MUCH that you divorced your wife and left your family? Women deserve to be treated like princesses, but you leave your UBER GORGEOUS wife, to date the hottest of the hot women in show biz? It must be truly unparallelled for you to trust and communicate with a girl half your age (who, actually happens to be only 10 years older than your DAUGHTER).
That is the most fucking romantic thing EVER.

There's nothing like a self centered man to really get my hormones rolling.

Comments:
I heard he is gay. For real, and he dates women for publicity, like a bisiness deal. Thy have to sign confidntiality agreements. Internet, I love you. cfs
 
i realllllllly found the cruise/cruz thing disturbing. so you can imagine how i feel about the katie holmes thing. "when i was a little girl, i dreamed of marrying tom cruise" ... and now you're making out with him so much that you sprout cold sores (gotta love US weekly for the ultra close up pic). excuse me while i throw up a little bit.

-- nut
 
I agree with Nut------ the fact that she says it was a dream to marry Tom Cruise upsets me, and I love Katie Holmes (come on, I lived for Dawson's Creek). I can't believe Oprah could talk about it for an hour.......... Jena
 
i am now further upset by tom's quote in the new US weekly (yes, i have a subscription) where he says (and i quote, since i brought it into work) "i like being in a relationship. that's who i am. you know, sex means something to me. when i'm with a woman, i feel that"

come onnnnnn top gun, i don't need to be picturing you screwing pacey!

-- nut
 
shit, i meant joey. i don't need to be picturing top gun screwing joey. but flat out, i don't need to be picturing him and pacey either ;)
 
See, from what I hear, it's more likely to be Pacey. Or some hobbits. cfs
 
The only thing I can focus on when I see him is his religion is Scientology. And he is OH SO into it.
 
well, i definitely would not be surprised if he ended up being gay. he could be like the rock hudson of our time. except not NEARLY as hot.

-- nut
 
Thank you for being such the voice of reason about this. He acted like a child on that show, jumping up and down on the couch like that. Juvenile.

My first thought was that I felt badly for Nicole - what a slap in the face, even if she has moved on.

But you have to feel really badly for their kids - imagine if you saw your father acting like that on television?

Ugh.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?