Friday, May 20, 2005

 

Where Are You Hiding Your Bitch Pills?


IMG_0159
Originally uploaded by lizzyjane.
This has been the longest, most PMS-y, most not nice week of the year.
To top it all off, I had a dentist appointment today. The hygenist yelled at me for not flossing everyday. (I LOATHE flossing) She made it sound like if I don't floss, I will contract a hideous flesh eating disease within seconds. I have gingivitis, people! Stay Away!
She must have known I am a sucker for guilt because I vowed myself all the way home that will floss religiously, everyday, in order to avoid this terrible gingivitis affliction. (Juan says everyone has gingivitis and it is the hygenist's job to make you feel guilty about it. I think he is right)
Anyway, as I am driving off the expressway onto the Exit Ramp, I hear a terrible crunch.
I think "FABULOUS! Gingivitis and a car accident within the same DAMN hour"
Some guy side- swiped me when he was trying to change lanes. I am fine. He was fine. And it was most importantly, NOT MY FAULT.
So I am going to spend the rest of the weekend in a blissfully drunken state. Starting Now.

Comments:
I look like I need mental health intervention in the picture. The eyebrow is very Jack Nicholas in "One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest"
Coincidence? I think not.
 
Sounds like you're having a week very similar to my past MONTH. At least you are still in good enough spirits to blog about it. I can't even bring myself to do that. -SP
 
I think I'll do the same tonight. Cheer Lizzy!
 
SWEET MERCIFUL ALCOHOL. Enjoy. But don't drive drunk! Plus the liquor will kill all those germs in your gums...cfs
 
oh shit liznut! glad to hear you aren't hurt and that it wasn't your fault!! my next car accident will not be my fault, i've decided.

oh, and next time you need a drinking partner, look me up!!

-- nut
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?