Thursday, May 05, 2005

 

Woohoo, woohoohoo woohoo woohoohoo!!!!!!

Yay! Today i FINALLY figured out how to link all my friends! You can now click on the Sidebar Links and actually GO to somebody's webpage.
Good Lord, I can't believe I have a college education.

On a more sobering note, I have a confession to make. A woman I know recently got engaged. Oh, about two weeks ago or so. I am not particularly fond of this woman, but I see her everyday. She is a DRAMA QUEEN and likes A LOT of attention ALL THE TIME. For this reason, I simply CAN"T muster up the false enthusiasm it would take to congratulate her. I just don't have enough energy to pretend. So I say nothing. Is this rude? I am trying to decide. I KNOW that if I falsely congratulate her, she will KNOW I am faking it, because it is so hard for me to lie.
So is it ruder to be fake, or not say anything?

Also, GOODBYE SCOTT SAVOL! SO GLAD TO SEE YOU GO! Please try not to beat up your girlfriend over your lack of votes last night!!!

Comments:
hmmm. if she knows that you will be faking it, better to avoid it altogether. and if she has the cojones to call you out on it, punch her in the head.

oh, and should i get a blog so that you can link to me? i feel so left out!

-- nut
 
yes. just avoid her, but if the office buys a cake for her, eat the cake. cfs
 
oh definitely. catherine, you are so wise.

-- nut
 
Hey great on getting your links to work , what did it take??

As for that woman, it all depends , if you see her every day and don't talk to her no harm. But if she works where you do --if she's a drama queen and you don't say anything she's going to tell everyone (behind you back) that you're jealous of her. So I think I'ed give her a quick "Congrads" then go vomit. lol
 
Hey leave scott alone, he's the best male singer on the show of the 12.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?