Friday, May 06, 2005

 

Yes, YOUR Vagina


centipedes
Originally uploaded by lizzyjane.
Juan and I were reminiscing today about my old apartment, and the bugs that infested it. Juan thought they were Silverfish and I thought they were Centipedes. Since I didn't know what either one looked like, I decided to search for their images. Well, we found out that the bugs were centipedes, not silverfish. We also found this HIGHLY AMUSING ad.
The imagery it IMMEDIATELY conjures up in the brain is enough to make one feel enthusiastic about female circumcision.

Comments:
OOOOOOO, k?? wierd add.
 
that is messed up!

-- nut
 
i was checking this out online and i don't get it. apparently this centipedes thing is all over, but i've never heard about it, nor can i figure out what it's about... any clue?

-- nut
 
Juan says the ad is for a Virus Protection program. It is supposed to make you think of the viruses that could be in your computer. Like: "What? I have VIRUSES in MY computer?"
 
could be worse...
could be fruit flies...
cockroaches...
maggots...

but i digress
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?