Monday, June 20, 2005

 

Fear and Loathing


IMG_0001_2
Originally uploaded by lizzyjane.
While waiting for my sister's graduation ceremony to begin, I became entranced by this woman's ass.
Everything about it is WRONG.
The color of the pants: WRONG
The fit of the pants: WRONG
The cut of the pants: WRONG
The choice of underwear beneath the pants: COMPLETELY and ESPECIALLY WRONG

This is precisely the type of thing that scares me about middle age. Since when does hitting 55 mean that one can no longer wear a nice, classic pair of linen khaki pants and a thong?
(If you click on the picture and make it bigger, you can make out the panty lines)

Comments:
actually looks like she is wearing all black and she has dropped her pants to bear her undies....
 
Not to upstage you, but when we were in Colorado, I saw a woman in white linen pants. Very nice. But with flowered underwear underneath. That obviously showed thru the linen. That was hot.

-- nut
 
I bet you didn't know I even went to church, did you, let alone in white pants . . .
 
I sometime wonder if these women don't do it for attention. I used to work with this girl yrs ago that wore a white uniform with dark red underwear. OMG, everyone would comment. I don't get it , I want good comments not bad ones.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?