Thursday, June 30, 2005

 

Goin' to Hell in a Handbasket

Well, 25 has proven to be an exciting year for me. I got engaged, I am officially cured of cancer, and my mom turns 50!
Although I have been officially cured of cancer, my medication levels are ACTUALLY stable, my anemia has cleared up and I have less fatigue and irritability, I have found that hitting age 25 has barraged me with a whole NEW set of strange symptoms, usually associated with middle age.
For example, I have recently been experiencing strange, burning sensations in my esophagus, feelings of bloating and waves of nausea. I have been suffering for about a month now, and just today, I thought: "Hey, maybe these symptoms qualify as INDIGESTION"
I have NEVER experienced indigestion in my life. I could eat a block of cheese, a bag of chocolate chips and a chicken caesar salad in one sitting, and never think twice.
Now?
Now I fear the impending explosion of my ass in a public setting.
I popped a couple of Pepto Bismol, and things are looking brighter.

I guess it's all down hill from 25.

Comments:
I am so sorry. I can totally commiserate. I had never had heartburn before 28. Now we're friends. Murr.
 
I have to take a tums with every beer I drink....
 
I feel your pain :(

-- nut
 
SOunds like you are pregnant. cfs
 
YOU ARE EVIL
 
Just wait until pregnancy. Was reading Catherine's mind. Jena
 
Nice free thong pic blog. I found this site that has discount lingerie : **SexyBedroomAttire**
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?