Saturday, June 18, 2005

 

Midnight Panic Attack

The Time: Midnight

The Place: The Bathroom (seated on toilet, bent over at waist due to half-sleep state of arousal)

The Offender: A 2" long fuzzy centipede

The Result: High pitched screaming, jumping up and down on tip toes, running to kitchen with panties around ankles searching for a shoe with which to kill the offender. Smashing offender into bath mat and spreading guts everywhere for good measure. Inability to fall back asleep for an hour due to autonomic nervous system's over reaction.

Comments:
Lizzy please come back and leave your comment. I somehow deleted it when I took my post back to edit it . It wasn't even suppose to be out there yet . Can't explain. I had a lot of trouble.

LOL
CENTIPEDES, God I hate thos things. They' scary!!!!
 
I had 3 spiders in my shower. THat is SO scary, but more so when you are sleepy. Centipedes are super fast too. Blechh. cfs
 
you know some of dem thangs is posinous....
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?