Monday, June 27, 2005

 

Monday Morning Surprise

I am off from work for TWO WEEKS.
So on this 90 degree Monday morning, I have been walking around my second floor, NON air conditioned apartment in a T-shirt and underwear. Making breakfast, watching Regis and Kelly, doing a little scrapbooking...etc. Then....

BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG!

There is a man in a bucket outside of my kitchen window, beating the shit out of the roof with a hammer. The bucket is labeled "We Like to get High". I scampered away before the man could glimpse me in my panties.

Presumably, they are fixing the holes in which the squirrels are entering my home. I will stick my head out the window and ask him...just as soon as my bottom half is modestly covered.

Comments:
uh....

could you provide us with a picture?
 
HAHA!! I love imagining you scampering! That's happened to me a couple times, once with Bill, my grandma's best friend. That was fun, and a little scarring.

Oh and enjoy the 2 weeks off! I'll have to drop in on you sometime when I have some time between appointments, just to watch you scamper.

-- nut
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?