Tuesday, June 07, 2005

 

More Camping


IMG_0005
Originally uploaded by lizzyjane.
I actually survived the camping trip. There were a plethora of tiny worms that constantly dropped out of the trees and into my hair (causing me to scream and brush my hair incessantly). I also experienced a giant flying roach, which took a nose dive into my ear (causing me to scream and beat the crap out of Juan).
However, the wine tasting, the PERFECT weather and gaining a new nickname ("Magnet Ass") more than made up for the insects.
Also, the gorgeous view was enough to endure a hundred disgusting, writhing worms.

Comments:
Where is that , that is beautiful Lizzy.
 
I couldn't be more proud of you! Jena
 
Oh wow Lizzy got your post this morning couldn't believe it is in NY . I thought Juan took you to some country where the natives dive off the top of mountains. lol that's what it reminds me of. Truely beautiful!! Thanks for letting me know.
 
Isn't nature wonderful?

btw who is Juan?

LOL
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?