Thursday, June 16, 2005

 

Stay at Home Fiance

Juan took strep throat from me.
I did not give it to him. He INSISTED on using my toothpaste and wiping his mouth on MY towel AND kissing me everytime I turned around. I told him if he got strep throat I would NOT feel bad for him, because it would be his very own fault.
So anyway, he took strep from me, and stayed at home today.
When I came home from work, here is what I found:
1) The dishes were done (and put away!)
2) The laundry was done (and folded!)
3) The kitchen was clean
4) Dinner was in the oven.
5) Juan was in an apron.

I told him he could quit his job and I would support him if he would be my stay at home husband.

Comments:
I will leave a key to my house, and Juan can come over and help me out a bit, if he gets bored.

-- nut
 
If you want to support me, I will be your husband. I am not as clean as juan though. cfs
 
You are so lucky, I think I'm in love with Juan. Can I have him I'm only 60. lol Hey but I'm in rally good shape.
 
You must keep some strep throat in the fridge for emergencies. You can then bring this version of Juan out at will. (insert maniacal laughter here)
 
Well done Juan!
 
I love the thought of Juan in an apron! How cute! Jena
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?