Thursday, July 07, 2005

 

Beating a Dead Horse

I am simply TORMENTED by the entire Tom Cruise media upheaval. I KNOW, I KNOW, it is old, old news. It's just that I can't get it out of my head.
God, he is such a DUMBASS!
Assuming that he knows the "history of psychology", and that chemical imbalances and post partum depresison DON'T EXIST.
First of all, I seriously wonder where he got his information from.
I know you didn't READ it, Mr. Cruise.

YOU"RE DYSLEXIC!

Secondly, to quote Mama-Nut,

"No uterus?... NO OPINION!"

Comments:
THANK YOU!

Amen.
 
My daughter is Bipolar and meds really help her a lot.

As for Tom Cruise, I knew he would really get carried away on the Sceintology thing but I never realized he was so damned immature, until now. What a jerk.
 
OMG! Thank you.....! Sing it again Sam!
 
I think it's great when someone (especially an actor) who knows absolutely NOTHING about a topic and has no professional training in that field is bold enough to say that all the world, including those people who really have studied professionally for years, don't understand the problem....wow that's arrogance for you-- it must be nice to be so sure of yourself!

christy
 
Sweet. I love rage.
 
post partum depresison is an excuse for women to use when they have just realized that they have made a grave mistake by bring children in to the world....

How could a loving God allow someone to develope some lame symptom when he has allowed a beautiful baby to grace their lives?
 
I am going to stay out of this one! Jena
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?