Friday, July 15, 2005

 

Changing Channels in My Head

I have worked myself into a frenzy of excitement. TODAY is the day I have been waiting for!!!!

FIRST, Juan is going to take me to an "authentic" mexican restaurant for dinner. I am not sure exactly what this means, and neither does he because he is Puerto Rican, not Mexican. (NO, they are NOT the same thing). I suspect that "authentic" means I will be punished by a sudden onset of diarrhea during the
SECOND exciting part of the beginning of my weekend. After dinner, we are going to go see Charlie and the Chocolate Factory at the IMAX. And if I DO get diarrhea from the mexican food, and spend the entirety of the movie in the bathroom, you all will SO know about it tomorrow.
After the movie, Juan is taking me to the Barnes and Noble Book Release Party for HARRY POTTER! It is the only night of the year that I will stay up until midnight. (New Year's Eve's got NUTHIN on Harry Potter). I do not plan to dress like any of the characters from the book. I do, however, plan on taking photos of myself with anyone dressed like a character from the book.
After I get that book in my hot little hands, I will be faced with a difficult decision. Do I:
1) Read the book slowly, savoring each exciting and delectable moment
or
2) Rip through the sucker in 12 hours and wait another 2 years for the final book?

Comments:
Read it slowly! And from the sounds of it, you will be reading it while on the toilet.

-- nut
 
ha ha that was good nut.

Lizzy I'm dieing to see Charlie and the Chocolate Factory, so be sure to let us know if it was good. I'm a big fan of Johnny Depp, I know a lot of people are not crazy about him, but I think he is a billiant actor.
 
Read it fast. I am going to finish this weekend and then we can talk about it!!! cfs
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?